Expert Training: 613 - 653 E-Series22.05.2018
The participants receive detailed information about the machines. A course especially designed for troubleshooting; the participants are able to spot function failure, locate and solve problems.
22.05. - 25.05.2018
- Detailed function of the main components and devices
- Working with the hydraulic- and electric-diagram
- Practical trouble-shooting on the machines
- Adjusting and checking pressures directly on the machines
- Layout, operating and trouble-shooting LMI system
- Explanation of the winch functions
Qualified internal and external service personnel, who would like to expand and consolidate their knowledge on specific machine types.
The course status:
Few remaining places left!