Technical Training: 817 E-Series07.05.2018
The participants get an overview of the machines, as well as the location of the components. They are familiarized with maintaining and servicing the machine and are able to perform machine handovers, including the operator instruction. They understand the functions of the main components and are able to comprehend input / output signals of the hydraulic and electric components. Checking and / or adjusting the hydraulic pressures is taught in the practical part.
07.05. - 09.05.2018
- Introduction of the machines
- Service and maintenance
- Working with the hydraulic- and electric diagram
- Dealer receiving inspection form / commissioning certificate
- SENCON diagnostic system
- Pressure settings check / adjustment
- CAN-BUS control
- Economic operation of the machines
- Mounting and changing of attachments
The course status:
Few remaining places left!