Technical Training: Crawler Cranes25.09.2017
The participants get an overview of the machines, as well as the location of the components. They are familiarized with maintaining and servicing the machine and are able to perform machine handovers, including the operator instruction. They understand the functions of the main components and are able to comprehend input / output signals of the hydraulic and electric components. Checking and / or adjusting the hydraulic pressures is taught in the practical part.
- Introduction of the machines
- Service and maintenance
- Working with the hydraulic- and electric diagram
- Dealer receiving inspection form / commissioning
- Pressure settings check / adjustment
- SENCON Diagnostic System
- Layout, operating and trouble-shooting LMI system
- Explanation of the winch functions
Internal and external service personnel, who are entrusted to operate, maintain and instruct, including machine handover / operator instruction. Personnel who would like to expand their knowledge on specific machine types.
The course status:
Few remaining places left!